NoLo Jewelry 30-Day Return & Exchange Policy
nolojewelry.com wishes that every customer feels covered and confident when shopping with us. We offer a 30-day return & exchange policy to help you out. If for any reason you're not satisfied with your purchase, you may be eligible for a return on unworn items in their original condition, as long as you contact us within 30 days from the delivery date. To begin a return process contact email@example.com.
- All orders must be returned unworn, in their original condition, without scratches, signs of wear, must not be resized or altered.
- The package must contain all original packing material such as jewelry boxes and pouches.
- The return request date must not exceed 30 days from when the original order was received by the customer.
- We recommend returning your order using USPS or any trackable courier when returning items. Returns with no tracking will not be processed.
- We currently do not provide return shipping labels. All costs related to return shipping are paid by the customer.
- Items that have been damaged, used, worn, not in their original condition or altered are not refundable, and will be returned to the customer at their expense.
- Personalized jewelry items are non-refundable.
- Final Sale items are not eligible for refund or exchange.
- Items that have past the 30 day return window are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
- The customer is responsible for any costs incurred in returning jewelry. Unauthorized returns/exchanges may be returned to the sender.
- Once your returned item is received it will be inspected. If it is in acceptable condition, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- Please note that a $5 restocking fee will be deducted from your return amount.
Missing Or Late Refunds
- Processing times vary depending on your credit card issuer. If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your credit card company or your bank account. Then contact your credit card company or bank account. It may take a few days before your refund is officially posted. This can take up to 10 business days.
- If you’ve already checked with your credit card company or bank account and still have not received your refund after 10 business days, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Exchanges are not automated due to the frequent change of our stock quantity. You must return your order in its original condition within 30 days upon delivery date. Once we receive your original order, we will issue you a refund and you may place a new order.
Damaged, Defective Or Wrong Item
- If after opening your order you notice that the item arrived damaged, defective or was the wrong item, you must contact email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your order. We will gladly process a return for you.
- We will pay for the shipping return expense on items that arrive damaged, defective or were the wrong item received.
- It’s important that you contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving damaged, defective or wrong orders. Any item(s) deemed to be a result of extended use and fair wear will not be accepted for return.
- If you placed an order and for whatever reason you immediately decide you want to cancel, you must contact customer support at email@example.com right away. If the order has not yet left the warehouse and is not in transit, we can gladly cancel the order and issue a full refund plus shipping immediately.
- If the item you want to cancel has already left the warehouse by the time you’ve reached out to customer support then you will have to return the item to us first, before receiving a refund. The item(s) must be returned in their original condition. Once the item(s) are received, a refund will be processed.
- Please note that a $5 restocking fee will be deducted from any canceled orders that left our warehouse. There is no restocking fee for orders that were canceled before leaving the warehouse.